Will your event take place indoors or outside?

Get a license for serving alcoholic beverages in advance. We also advise you (regardless of amplified music) to apply for a permit or exemption from noise regulations. That way you can inform the responsible authorities that you are planning an event. If your event takes place on a green space, you must also apply for an exemption.


You can find all applications in the collection of materials.